Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Have Long Hair,

Down to the middle of my back. The last time it was this long was when I was a little girl. But I chopped it off around 10 years ago, a few inches past my shoulder. I'd kept it that way for a long time, with side bangs cut at the bottom of my eyes. Now my "bangs" are at my chin. I haven't gotten a hair cut since August 2009. I know, sad right? I have long hair, but it's probably not the healthiest. At least I'm not burning it every day under a hair straightener like I used to 2 years ago.
I have long, beautiful hair but I am most comfortable wearing it in a low ponytail, pulled up into a big hair clip and my bangs pinned back with bobby pins. I'm most comfortable with my hair completely off my face, and not touching my back. I never straighten my hair and if I'm going to wear my hair down, after my shower I leave it down to air dry and maybe pin the top half back with these cute little flower clips. It gets really wavy and that's the only time I feel romantic or pretty. Sad, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment